Ole Miss Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Ole Miss Rebels (8-0) have the 35th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Rebels hit the court against the UCF Knights in a road game. The matchup starts at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 10. Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
Ole Miss NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss Team Stats
- Ole Miss' +58 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.8 points per game (208th in college basketball) while allowing 66.5 per contest (81st in college basketball).
- The Rebels are 7-0 at home and 1-0 on the road this year.
- The Rebels are undefeated in one-possession games (4-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (4-0).
- Ole Miss has gotten things done when hitting the court as the favorites this season, posting a 2-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 6-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ole Miss and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ole Miss Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Ole Miss has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (one).
- Ole Miss has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (two).
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Ole Miss is 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fourth-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ole Miss Players
- Allen Flanigan leads the Rebels in points and rebounds. He puts up 18.0 points per game while also adding 6.8 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Jaylen Murray's 4.8 per game.
- Matthew Murrell hits 2.1 threes per game to lead the Rebels.
- Murrell leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Jamarion Sharp collects 2.4 blocks an outing to pace Ole Miss.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.