Mississippi State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (6-1) currently rank 30th in all of college basketball in terms of their odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bulldogs play at home against the Southern Jaguars on Sunday, December 3 at 4:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Mississippi State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||30th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State Team Stats
- Mississippi State has a +92 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.1 points per game. It is putting up 73.4 points per game to rank 213th in college basketball and is allowing 60.3 per contest to rank 14th in college basketball.
- The Bulldogs are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Mississippi State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Mississippi State is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most victories.
- Mississippi State has one win versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 46th-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Mississippi State Players
- Josh Hubbard leads the Bulldogs in scoring, putting up 16.3 points per game.
- Mississippi State is led in rebounding by Jimmy Bell Jr.'s 10.0 rebounds per game and assists by Dashawn Davis' 2.9 assists per game.
- Hubbard is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.7 per contest.
- Mississippi State's steals leader is Cameron Matthews, who grabs 2.1 per game. Bell leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.