Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500, the New Orleans Saints are No. 19 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 5.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Saints are 19th in the NFL. They are three spots below that, 22nd, according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the start of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the league, that is the 12th-biggest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Saints have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this year.
- The Saints have seen four of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Saints have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They've finished 4-6 in those games.
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints rank 11th in total offense (348.3 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (322.5 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Saints are totaling 21.4 points per game offensively this year (19th in NFL), and they are giving up 21.3 points per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has passed for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game), completing 66.2%, with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored four TDs and picked up 508 yards (56.4 per game).
- In addition, Kamara has 60 catches for 413 yards and one TD.
- In 12 games, Chris Olave has 68 receptions for 890 yards (74.2 per game) and three scores.
- In 12 games, Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.0 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 62.5%.
- In 12 games for the Saints, Demario Davis has recorded 4.0 sacks and 6.0 TFL and 83 tackles.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+100000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+6600|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1600|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.