Alcorn State vs. Michigan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game that pits the Michigan State Spartans (2-2) versus the Alcorn State Braves (1-3) at Jack Breslin Students Events Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 89-62 in favor of Michigan State, who is big favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on November 19.
Bookmakers have not yet set a line for this matchup.
Alcorn State vs. Michigan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: East Lansing, Michigan
- Venue: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Alcorn State vs. Michigan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan State 89, Alcorn State 62
Spread & Total Prediction for Alcorn State vs. Michigan State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Michigan State (-27.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 150.9
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Alcorn State Performance Insights
- With 67.7 points per game on offense, Alcorn State ranked 280th in the country last year. Defensively, it gave up 70.6 points per contest, which ranked 195th in college basketball.
- Last season the Braves grabbed 31.2 rebounds per game (220th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 31.3 rebounds per contest (185th-ranked).
- Alcorn State didn't produce many assists last year, ranking fourth-worst in the country with 9.8 assists per game.
- The Braves averaged 11.8 turnovers per game (175th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 14 turnovers per contest (44th-ranked).
- It was a difficult season for the Braves in terms of threes, as they averaged just 5.1 made threes per game (13th-worst in college basketball) and made just 29.6% of their attempted treys (eighth-worst).
- With 7.3 threes conceded per game, Alcorn State was 196th in the country. It ceded a 33.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 128th in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by Alcorn State last season, 70.3% of them were two-pointers (78.5% of the team's made baskets) and 29.7% were from beyond the arc (21.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.