Ole Miss vs. Howard Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Ole Miss Rebels (2-1) against the Howard Bison (1-3) at Imperial Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 72-55 in favor of Ole Miss, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 12:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Rebels' last game on Wednesday ended in an 80-63 victory against Temple.
Ole Miss vs. Howard Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Ole Miss vs. Howard Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ole Miss 72, Howard 55
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ole Miss Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Rebels averaged 68.6 points per game last season (111th in college basketball) while allowing 56.7 per contest (23rd in college basketball). They had a +405 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 11.9 points per game.
- Ole Miss scored fewer points in conference action (66.5 per game) than overall (68.6).
- At home, the Rebels averaged 74.6 points per game last season. Away, they scored 62.5.
- At home, Ole Miss gave up 53.3 points per game, 4.9 fewer points than it allowed away (58.2).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.