Mississippi State vs. Washington State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (2-0) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Mohegan Sun Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State Betting Records & Stats
- Mississippi State's games last season featured more combined points than this contest's total of 132.5 points nine times.
- Mississippi State games had an average of 126.7 points last season, 5.8 less than this game's over/under.
- Mississippi State covered 16 times in 31 chances against the spread last season.
- Mississippi State won 16 of the 21 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (76.2%).
- The Bulldogs won all seven games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, Mississippi State has an implied win probability of 77.8%.
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 132.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 132.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Mississippi State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Bulldogs recorded the same number of points per game that the Cougars gave up (65.7).
- When Mississippi State totaled more than 65.7 points last season, it went 9-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Mississippi State||Washington State|
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||8-4-0|
|7-3-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|69.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||71.1|
|63.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||66.1|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-7-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.