Jason Robertson Game Preview: Stars vs. Avalanche - November 18
Jason Robertson will be in action when the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche face off on Saturday at American Airlines Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET. If you'd like to wager on Robertson's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jason Robertson vs. Avalanche Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, ALT, and BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Robertson Season Stats Insights
- Robertson has averaged 18:32 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of 0).
- Robertson has scored a goal in four of 15 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Robertson has a point in 10 games this season (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- Robertson has an assist in eight of 15 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 66.7% that Robertson goes over his points over/under based on the odds.
- There is a 47.6% chance of Robertson having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Robertson Stats vs. the Avalanche
- On the defensive side, the Avalanche have been one of the stingiest units in the NHL, conceding 46 goals in total (3.1 per game) which ranks 10th.
- The team has the NHL's eighth-best goal differential at +9.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Colorado|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.