Mississippi Valley State vs. UL Monroe Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest features the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-1) and the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-2) matching up at The Legacy Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 89-63 win for heavily favored UL Monroe according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Delta Devils' last contest on Thursday ended in an 85-82 win against McNeese.
Mississippi Valley State vs. UL Monroe Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
Mississippi Valley State vs. UL Monroe Score Prediction
- Prediction: UL Monroe 89, Mississippi Valley State 63
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Mississippi Valley State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Delta Devils were outscored by 22.9 points per game last season with a -665 scoring differential overall. They put up 55.3 points per game (336th in college basketball) and allowed 78.2 per contest (358th in college basketball).
- Mississippi Valley State averaged 1 more points in SWAC action (56.3) than overall (55.3).
- The Delta Devils scored more points at home (57.1 per game) than on the road (53.3) last season.
- Mississippi Valley State gave up fewer points at home (77.5 per game) than on the road (77.9) last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.