Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) and the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-3) at Schollmaier Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 91-59 and heavily favors TCU to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Mississippi Valley State projects to cover the 40.5-point spread in its matchup against TCU. The over/under is currently listed at 144.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Schollmaier Arena
- Line: TCU -40.5
- Point Total: 144.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: TCU 91, Mississippi Valley State 59
Spread & Total Prediction for Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU
- Pick ATS: Mississippi Valley State (+40.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Mississippi Valley State Performance Insights
- While Mississippi Valley State ranked in the bottom 25 in the country in points per game last year with 61.0 (second-worst), it ranked 310th in college basketball with 74.8 points allowed per contest.
- The Delta Devils averaged 28.5 rebounds per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 32.2 rebounds per contest (257th-ranked).
- In terms of assists, Mississippi Valley State put up only 10.0 per game (seventh-worst in college basketball).
- The Delta Devils committed 15.3 turnovers per game (second-worst in college basketball), and forced 12.8 turnovers per game (112th-ranked).
- The Delta Devils made 5.1 threes per game (13th-worst in college basketball), and sported a 34.9% three-point percentage (138th-ranked).
- With 7.9 three-pointers conceded per game, Mississippi Valley State was 263rd in the nation. It ceded a 35.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 303rd in college basketball.
- Mississippi Valley State attempted 38 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 72.4% of the shots it attempted (and 76.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 14.5 three-pointers per contest, which were 27.6% of its shots (and 23.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.