Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-3) hope to snap a three-game losing skid when visiting the TCU Horned Frogs (3-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Schollmaier Arena. The game airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State matchup.
Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Schollmaier Arena in Fort Worth, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||TCU Moneyline||Mississippi Valley State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||TCU (-40.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||TCU (-40.5)||144.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi Valley State vs. TCU Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Mississippi Valley State put together a 17-11-0 ATS record last year.
- The Delta Devils were an underdog by 40.5 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- TCU compiled a 15-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- Horned Frogs games went over the point total 16 out of 33 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.