Ole Miss vs. Detroit Mercy: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) square off against the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on SEC Network+.
You can see odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Ole Miss vs. Detroit Mercy matchup in this article.
Ole Miss vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: The Pavilion at Ole Miss in Oxford, Mississippi
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Ole Miss vs. Detroit Mercy Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ole Miss Moneyline||Detroit Mercy Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ole Miss (-23.5)||142.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ole Miss (-23.5)||143.5||-10000||+2400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Ole Miss won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- Rebels games hit the over 16 out of 30 times last season.
- Detroit Mercy went 14-16-0 ATS last year.
- The Titans and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 30 times last season.
Ole Miss Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +15000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+15000), Ole Miss is 55th in the country. It is far higher than that, 37th, according to computer rankings.
- The implied probability of Ole Miss winning the national championship, based on its +15000 moneyline odds, is 0.7%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.