Chris Olave vs. the Buccaneers' Defense: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
Chris Olave against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass defense and Christian Izien is a matchup to watch in Week 4, when the Saints play the Buccaneers at Caesars Superdome. We have stats and information available for you in the following article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Saints vs. Buccaneers Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Caesars Superdome
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Chris Olave Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Buccaneers|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Chris Olave vs. Christian Izien Insights
Chris Olave & the Saints' Offense
- Chris Olave's team-high 302 yards as a receiver have come on 22 receptions (out of 32 targets).
- Looking at the passing game, New Orleans is averaging 221.3 yards (664 total), which ranks the team No. 16 in the league.
- The Saints are only 25th in the league in points scored per game, at 17.7.
- New Orleans averages 34.7 pass attempts per contest this season, placing it 12th in the NFL.
- In the red zone, the Saints air it out more frequently than most of the league, throwing 18 times inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season (58.1% red-zone pass rate), which ranks sixth in the NFL.
Christian Izien & the Buccaneers' Defense
- Christian Izien leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 13 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
- When it comes to stopping the pass, Tampa Bay has given up 768 passing yards this season, ranking 22nd in the league. In terms of passing TDs allowed, it is 14th in the NFL with four.
- This season, the Buccaneers rank ninth in the league with 19.7 points allowed per game. Meanwhile, they rank 20th in total yards allowed with 359 given up per game.
- Three players have put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Tampa Bay this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Chris Olave vs. Christian Izien Advanced Stats
|Chris Olave||Christian Izien|
|Rec. Targets||32||12||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||13.7||9||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||100.7||4.3||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||110||1||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||3||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.