Chiefs vs. Jets Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Sunday Night Football Week 4
A win by the New York Jets over the Kansas City Chiefs is our computer model projection for these teams' upcoming matchup, on Sunday, October 1 at 8:20 PM ET (at MetLife Stadium). For a full breakdown, regarding the spread, over/under and final score, see below.
The Chiefs rank seventh in total defense this year (280.7 yards allowed per game), but they've been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 390.3 total yards per game. The Jets have been struggling on offense, ranking worst with 225 total yards per game. They have been more productive defensively, giving up 351.3 total yards per contest (19th-ranked).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Chiefs vs. Jets Predictions and Picks
|Jets (+7.5)||Under (41.5)||Jets 19, Chiefs 18|
Place your bets on the Chiefs-Jets matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chiefs Betting Info
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Chiefs' implied win probability is 80.0%.
- Kansas City has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have won their only game this season when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games featuring Kansas City have hit the over once this season.
- Chiefs games have had an average of 50.3 points this season, 8.8 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Jets Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Jets have a 24.4% chance to win.
- New York has covered once in three games with a spread this year.
- The Jets have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, one New York game has hit the over.
- The over/under for this game is two points higher than the average scoring total for Jets games (39.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs vs. Jets 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.