How to Watch the Mariners vs. Astros Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 26
The Seattle Mariners and Houston Astros will meet on Tuesday at T-Mobile Park, at 10:05 PM ET, with Julio Rodriguez and Alex Bregman among those expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Mariners vs. Astros Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Mariners Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Mariners average 1.3 home runs per game to rank 12th in MLB play with 203 total home runs.
- Seattle's .415 slugging percentage is 14th in MLB.
- The Mariners have the 20th-ranked batting average in the league (.243).
- Seattle has the No. 12 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.7 runs per game (736 total runs).
- The Mariners' .322 on-base percentage is 16th in baseball.
- The Mariners' 9.9 strikeouts per game are the second-most in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Seattle has a collective nine K/9, the 10th-best in MLB.
- Seattle has a 3.78 team ERA that ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Mariners combine for the No. 3-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.189).
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros' 217 home runs rank seventh in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 508 extra-base hits, Houston ranks sixth in MLB with a .438 slugging percentage this season.
- The Astros' .259 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fourth in MLB.
- Houston has scored 806 runs this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The Astros have an OBP of .332 this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Astros rank third in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.7 whiffs per contest.
- Houston has a 9.1 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, seventh-best in baseball.
- Houston pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.99 ERA this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Astros rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.277 WHIP this season.
Mariners Probable Starting Pitcher
- George Kirby (11-10) takes the mound for the Mariners in his 30th start of the season. He has a 3.58 ERA in 178 2/3 innings pitched, with 161 strikeouts.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Oakland Athletics, when he tossed seven innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Kirby heads into the matchup with 18 quality starts under his belt this season.
- Kirby is seeking his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.1 innings per appearance on the mound.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in five of his 29 appearances this season.
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Cristian Javier (9-4) will take to the mound for the Astros and make his 30th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in five innings against the Baltimore Orioles.
- He has 10 quality starts in 29 chances this season.
- Javier will look to pitch five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has one appearance this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 29 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Mariners Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||Athletics||W 6-3||Away||George Kirby||Joey Estes|
|9/22/2023||Rangers||L 8-5||Away||Bryce Miller||Dane Dunning|
|9/23/2023||Rangers||L 2-0||Away||Logan Gilbert||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/24/2023||Rangers||L 9-8||Away||Bryan Woo||Nathan Eovaldi|
|9/25/2023||Astros||L 5-1||Home||Luis Castillo||Justin Verlander|
|9/26/2023||Astros||-||Home||George Kirby||Cristian Javier|
|9/27/2023||Astros||-||Home||Bryce Miller||Framber Valdez|
|9/28/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Logan Gilbert||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/29/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Bryan Woo||Nathan Eovaldi|
|10/1/2023||Rangers||-||Home||George Kirby||Jon Gray|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||Orioles||W 2-1||Home||Cristian Javier||Kyle Bradish|
|9/22/2023||Royals||L 7-5||Home||Framber Valdez||Cole Ragans|
|9/23/2023||Royals||L 3-2||Home||J.P. France||Jordan Lyles|
|9/24/2023||Royals||L 6-5||Home||Hunter Brown||Steven Cruz|
|9/25/2023||Mariners||W 5-1||Away||Justin Verlander||Luis Castillo|
|9/26/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Cristian Javier||George Kirby|
|9/27/2023||Mariners||-||Away||Framber Valdez||Bryce Miller|
|9/29/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||J.P. France||Zac Gallen|
|9/30/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Merrill Kelly|
|10/1/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Justin Verlander||Zach Davies|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.