Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (98-55) will square off with Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (68-86) at Nationals Park on Friday, September 22. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM ET.
The favored Braves have -250 moneyline odds against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +200. Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-2.5). The contest's total has been set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Charlie Morton - ATL (14-12, 3.66 ERA) vs Patrick Corbin - WSH (10-13, 5.05 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're wanting to put money on the Braves and Nationals matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-250) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $14.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Matt Olson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 138 games this season and won 90 (65.2%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Braves have a 25-7 record (winning 78.1% of their games).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they went 4-5 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Nationals have been victorious in 57, or 41.6%, of the 137 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Nationals have been victorious four times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+250||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.