Orioles vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 21
The Cleveland Guardians (72-81) hope to break their three-game losing run against the Baltimore Orioles (95-57), at 7:15 PM ET on Thursday.
The Orioles will give the ball to Grayson Rodriguez (6-4, 4.53 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 7 on the season, and the Guardians will turn to Hunter Gaddis (2-1, 4.85 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - BAL (6-4, 4.53 ERA) vs Gaddis - CLE (2-1, 4.85 ERA)
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Grayson Rodriguez
- The Orioles' Rodriguez (6-4) will make his 22nd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw eight scoreless innings against the Tampa Bay Rays while allowing five hits.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 4.53 and 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .255 in 21 games this season.
- In 21 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in seven of them.
- In 21 starts this season, Rodriguez has lasted five or more innings 16 times, with an average of 5.3 innings per appearance.
- He has five appearances with no earned runs allowed in 21 chances this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Hunter Gaddis
- Gaddis (2-1 with a 4.85 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 39 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Guardians, his seventh of the season.
- His most recent time out was out of the bullpen on Tuesday, Aug. 29 when the right-hander tossed three innings against the Minnesota Twins, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.85, with 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings in 10 games this season. Opponents are batting .265 against him.
- Gaddis has two quality starts this year.
- Gaddis enters this game with three outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.