Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 21
Atlanta Braves (97-55) will square off against the Washington Nationals (68-85) at Nationals Park on Thursday, September 21 at 7:05 PM ET. Currently sitting at 99 RBI, Ozzie Albies will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the season.
Bookmakers list the Braves as -275 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +220 moneyline odds to win. Atlanta is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The game's total has been set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Max Fried - ATL (7-1, 2.64 ERA) vs Jake Irvin - WSH (3-6, 4.41 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-275||+220||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're wanting to wager on the Braves and Nationals matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Braves (-275) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $13.64 back in your pocket.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 137 times and won 89, or 65%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, the Braves have a 10-5 record (winning 66.7% of their games).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Atlanta has a 73.3% chance to win.
- The Braves played as the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 4-5 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total eight times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Nationals have come away with 57 wins in the 136 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Nationals have a mark of 3-3 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +220 or worse on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+250||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.