Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Matt Olson and C.J. Abrams will be among the stars on display when the Atlanta Braves play the Washington Nationals on Thursday at 7:05 PM ET, at Nationals Park.
The favored Braves have -275 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +220. Atlanta is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 4-5 in those contests.
- The Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have won 65% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (89-48).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -275 or shorter, Atlanta has gone 10-5 (66.7%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Braves have an implied win probability of 73.3%.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 152 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 85 of those games (85-64-3).
- The Braves have a 14-12-0 record ATS this season (covering 53.8% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.