Braves vs. Marlins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
When the Atlanta Braves (96-52) match up with the Miami Marlins (77-72) at LoanDepot park on Sunday, September 17 at 1:40 PM ET, Ronald Acuna Jr. will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The Marlins are +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the Braves (-125). The over/under is 8 runs for the matchup (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds to go under).
Braves vs. Marlins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSFL
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Venue: LoanDepot park
- Probable Pitchers: Charlie Morton - ATL (14-11, 3.42 ERA) vs Jesus Luzardo - MIA (9-9, 3.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Marlins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Braves' matchup against the Marlins but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Braves (-125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to take down the Marlins with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Marlins Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Marlins Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Marlins|
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 134 times and won 88, or 65.7%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, the Braves have an 80-39 record (winning 67.2% of their games).
- Atlanta has a 55.6% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves have a 6-4 record over the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Marlins have come away with 36 wins in the 79 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Marlins have a win-loss record of 23-29 when favored by +105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Marlins had a record of 5-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+260||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.