Braves vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's contest that pits the Atlanta Braves (96-50) versus the Miami Marlins (75-72) at LoanDepot park should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Braves. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on September 15.
The Braves will give the nod to Bryce Elder (12-4) versus the Marlins and Johnny Cueto (1-4).
Braves vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: LoanDepot park in Miami, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Braves have a record of 6-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have a record of 2-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 132 times and won 88, or 66.7%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 51-21, a 70.8% win rate, when favored by -175 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta leads MLB with 852 runs scored this season.
- The Braves have the sixth-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.94).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 10||Pirates||W 5-2||Allan Winans vs Luis Ortiz|
|September 11||@ Phillies||W 10-8||Charlie Morton vs Taijuan Walker|
|September 11||@ Phillies||L 7-5||Kyle Wright vs Michael Lorenzen|
|September 12||@ Phillies||W 7-6||Max Fried vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 13||@ Phillies||W 4-1||Spencer Strider vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 15||@ Marlins||-||Bryce Elder vs Johnny Cueto|
|September 16||@ Marlins||-||Spencer Strider vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 17||@ Marlins||-||Charlie Morton vs Jesús Luzardo|
|September 18||Phillies||-||Kyle Wright vs Zack Wheeler|
|September 19||Phillies||-||Max Fried vs Cristopher Sanchez|
|September 20||Phillies||-||Spencer Strider vs Aaron Nola|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.