Braves vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks will try to defeat Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves at Chase Field on Sunday at 4:10 PM ET.
The favored Diamondbacks have -130 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Braves, who are listed at +110. Arizona is a 1.5-run favorite (at +150 odds). The over/under for the matchup has been set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on two occasions.
- The Braves have gone 2-5-0 against the spread over their past 10 games (seven of those contests had a spread listed by bookmakers). Atlanta and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under in four games in a row, with the average total set by oddsmakers during that stretch being 8.8.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Braves|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Braves Prediction|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have been chosen as underdogs in five games this year and have walked away with the win three times (60%) in those games.
- Atlanta has played as an underdog of +110 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Braves have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the total in 31 of its 58 chances.
- The Braves have an against the spread record of 3-5-0 in eight games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.