Panthers vs. Hurricanes Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
The Florida Panthers are set for Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against the Carolina Hurricanes at BB&T Center on Wednesday, May 24, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Panthers are up 3-0 in the series. The Panthers are the favorite, with -115 moneyline odds, in this decisive game against the Hurricanes, who have -105 moneyline odds.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Before watching this matchup, here's our pick for which club will emerge victorious in Wednesday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Predictions for Wednesday
Our projection model for this matchup expects a final score of Panthers 4, Hurricanes 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-115)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Panthers (-0.6)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Panthers vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers are 42-32-8 overall and 12-8-20 in overtime games.
- Florida has 47 points (20-6-7) in the 33 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- In the 11 games this season the Panthers recorded just one goal, they went 2-8-1 (five points).
- Florida has taken seven points from the 18 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (3-14-1 record).
- The Panthers are 48-13-6 in the 67 games when they have scored more than two goals (to register 102 points).
- In the 41 games when Florida has scored a lone power-play goal, it has a 25-12-4 record (54 points).
- In the 56 games when it outshot its opponent, Florida is 29-24-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents 37 times, and went 23-11-3 (49 points).
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes (52-21-9 overall) have posted a record of 16-11-27 in games that have required OT this season.
- Carolina has earned 58 points (25-8-8) in its 41 games decided by one goal.
- Across the eight games this season the Hurricanes ended with only one goal, they have earned six points.
- When Carolina has scored two goals this season, they've earned 16 points (6-8-4 record).
- The Hurricanes have earned 109 points in their 63 games with three or more goals scored.
- This season, Carolina has scored a single power-play goal in 25 games and picked up 44 points with a record of 22-3-0.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Carolina is 50-20-6 (106 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents 15 times this season, and earned 17 points in those games.
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Hurricanes AVG||Hurricanes Rank|
|10th||22.8%||Power Play %||19.8%||19th|
|23rd||76%||Penalty Kill %||84.4%||2nd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.