How to Watch the Braves vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:15 PM CDT
A pair of hot hitters, Ronald Acuna Jr. and Freddie Freeman, will try to keep it going when the Atlanta Braves face the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday at 7:20 PM ET, at Truist Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves average 1.6 home runs per game to rank third in MLB play with 78 total home runs.
- Atlanta's .457 slugging percentage is second-best in baseball.
- The Braves' .256 batting average ranks 11th in MLB.
- Atlanta scores the seventh-most runs in baseball (247 total, 5.1 per game).
- The Braves are sixth in MLB with an on-base percentage of .332.
- The Braves strike out 8.9 times per game to rank 18th in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.8 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Atlanta has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.66).
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 12th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.268).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bryce Elder gets the start for the Braves, his 10th of the season. He is 3-0 with a 2.06 ERA and 45 strikeouts in 52 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Friday against the Seattle Mariners, when the right-hander threw six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Elder heads into this matchup with five quality starts under his belt this season.
- Elder will try to build on a 10-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.8 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Mariners||W 6-2||Home||Bryce Elder||Bryce Miller|
|5/20/2023||Mariners||L 7-3||Home||Jesse Chávez||Logan Gilbert|
|5/21/2023||Mariners||W 3-2||Home||Jared Shuster||George Kirby|
|5/22/2023||Dodgers||L 8-6||Home||Charlie Morton||Gavin Stone|
|5/23/2023||Dodgers||L 8-1||Home||Spencer Strider||Bobby Miller|
|5/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/25/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Aaron Nola|
|5/27/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Zack Wheeler|
|5/28/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Taijuan Walker|
|5/29/2023||Athletics||-||Away||Bryce Elder||Ken Waldichuk|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.