Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at American Airlines Center on Tuesday, May 23, starting at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are on top 2-0 in the series. The Stars have -150 odds on the moneyline against the Golden Knights (+130).
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Before watching this matchup, here is a peek at which squad we pick to come out on top in Tuesday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Tuesday
Our projection model for this matchup predicts a final score of Stars 4, Golden Knights 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Stars (-150)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Stars (-1.3)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a 47-21-14 record overall, with an 8-18-26 record in games that have needed overtime.
- Dallas has 37 points (11-6-15) in the 32 games it has played that were decided by one goal.
- The 14 times this season the Stars ended a game with only one goal, they went 3-9-2 (eight points).
- Dallas has scored a pair of goals in 19 games this season (6-5-8 record, 20 points).
- The Stars are 46-8-8 in the 62 games when they have scored three or more goals (to register 100 points).
- In the 29 games when Dallas has scored a single power-play goal, it went 15-6-8 to register 38 points.
- When it has outshot opponents, Dallas is 33-12-8 (74 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents in 40 games, going 18-12-10 to register 46 points.
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Golden Knights AVG||Golden Knights Rank|
|5th||25%||Power Play %||20.3%||18th|
|3rd||83.5%||Penalty Kill %||77.4%||19th|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.