How to Watch the Braves vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:16 PM CDT
Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves will take on Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers at Truist Park in the second of a three-game series, Tuesday at 7:20 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Braves average 1.7 home runs per game to rank third in baseball with 78 total home runs.
- Atlanta ranks second in MLB with a .461 slugging percentage.
- The Braves have the ninth-best batting average in the league (.258).
- Atlanta scores the seventh-most runs in baseball (246 total, 5.2 per game).
- The Braves' .335 on-base percentage ranks fourth-best in MLB.
- The Braves strike out 8.8 times per game to rank 17th in MLB.
- Atlanta's pitching staff ranks second in the majors with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta's 3.61 team ERA ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have the 11th-ranked WHIP in the majors (1.261).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- Spencer Strider makes the start for the Braves, his 10th of the season. He is 4-1 with a 3.14 ERA and 86 strikeouts in 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday against the Texas Rangers, the right-hander went five innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Strider has recorded four quality starts this year.
- Strider will try to continue a 10-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.7 frames per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Rangers||W 6-5||Away||Spencer Strider||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/19/2023||Mariners||W 6-2||Home||Bryce Elder||Bryce Miller|
|5/20/2023||Mariners||L 7-3||Home||Jesse Chávez||Logan Gilbert|
|5/21/2023||Mariners||W 3-2||Home||Jared Shuster||George Kirby|
|5/22/2023||Dodgers||L 8-6||Home||Charlie Morton||Gavin Stone|
|5/24/2023||Dodgers||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/25/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Aaron Nola|
|5/27/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Charlie Morton||Zack Wheeler|
|5/28/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Taijuan Walker|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.