Taylor Fritz 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Fritz has made the French Open round of 64 and will play Arthur Rinderknech. Fritz is +6600 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Fritz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Fritz's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 9:30 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Fritz will play Rinderknech, after beating Michael Mmoh 6-2, 6-1, 6-1.
Fritz is currently listed at -800 to win his next contest against Rinderknech. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Fritz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2800
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Fritz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Fritz defeated No. 123-ranked Mmoh, 6-2, 6-1, 6-1.
- Fritz has won three of his 23 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 48-21.
- Fritz is 9-5 on clay over the past year.
- Through 69 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Fritz has played 26.0 games per match. He won 55.3% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Fritz has played 14 matches on clay, and 23.9 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Fritz has won 84.2% of his service games, and he has won 25.3% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Fritz has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 27.6% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.