Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Kayla Day's round of 64 match in the French Open will be versus Madison Keys. Day has +50000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day is in the French Open round of 64 after getting past Kristina Mladenovic 7-5, 6-1, and now faces Keys on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Day is listed at +350 to win her next matchup versus Keys. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Day is coming off a 7-5, 6-1 victory over No. 166-ranked Mladenovic in the Round of 128 on Monday.
- In seven tournaments over the past year, Day has gone 12-6 and has not won a title.
- Day has a match record of 6-1 on clay over the last 12 months.
- In her 18 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Day has averaged 23.2 games.
- On clay, Day has played seven matches over the past year, and she has totaled 20.3 games per match while winning 60.6% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Day has won 71.8% of her games on serve, and 38.2% on return.
- On clay over the past year, Day has claimed 71.4% of her service games and 54.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.