Stars vs. Golden Knights Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
The Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars play Sunday in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at T-Mobile Arena, beginning at 3:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN+. The Golden Knights lead 1-0 in the series. The Golden Knights are favored, with -120 odds on the moneyline, in this matchup with the Stars, who have +100 moneyline odds.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Prepare for this Stanley Cup Semifinals matchup with a look at who we predict will come out on top.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Predictions for Sunday
Our model for this contest expects a final score of Golden Knights 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-120)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-0.7)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars (47-21-14 overall) have posted a record of 8-17-25 in matchups that have needed OT this season.
- In the 31 games Dallas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 36 points.
- Across the 14 games this season the Stars ended with just one goal, they have earned eight points.
- Dallas has earned 19 points (6-5-7 record) this season when scoring two goals .
- The Stars have scored more than two goals in 62 games, earning 100 points from those contests.
- Dallas has scored a single power-play goal in 28 games this season and has recorded 37 points from those matchups.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Dallas has posted a record of 33-12-7 (73 points).
- The Stars' opponents have had more shots in 40 games. The Stars went 18-12-10 in those matchups (46 points).
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||25%||5th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||83.5%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.