Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of May 29, the Atlanta Braves (32-21) have the best odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +500.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
In the NL East, the Braves are in first place, 4.5 games in front of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||5.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The Braves pitching staff is second in the majors with a collective 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Atlanta has the fourth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.69).
- The Braves have an 18-4 record this season in games when they smash two or more home runs.
- Atlanta has won each of its 12 games this season when racking up at least five extra-base hits.
- The Braves have a 16-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 20-5 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+105||-||-||.333/.415/.571 11 HR 30 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+2500||-||-||.290/.402/.568 11 HR 37 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+4000||-||-||.236/.360/.538 16 HR 41 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.267/.336/.466 10 HR 28 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.255/.300/.461 10 HR 34 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.180/.265/.280 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.230/.314/.496 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.317/.339/.433 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||1-2 5.33 ERA 7.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has posted a .986 OPS this year, batting .333/.415/.571 with 15 doubles, 11 home runs, 28 walks and 30 RBI. He has also stolen 22 bases.
- This season, Matt Olson is batting .236 with 16 home runs, 42 runs, 41 RBI, one stolen base, and a 15.5% walk rate.
- At the dish, Sean Murphy is hitting .290/.402/.568 with 11 home runs, 37 RBI, and a 12% walk rate.
- Ozzie Albies has hit .255/.300/.461 this season with 10 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs, 11 walks and 34 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.