Ole Miss vs. Stanford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 19, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Sunday's game between the Stanford Cardinal (29-5) and the Ole Miss Rebels (24-8) at Maples Pavilion should be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 71-60 and heavily favors Stanford to come out on top. Game time is at 9:30 PM ET on March 19.
The Rebels came out on top in their most recent outing 71-48 against Gonzaga on Friday.
Ole Miss vs. Stanford Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 9:30 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Ole Miss vs. Stanford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 71, Ole Miss 60
Ole Miss Schedule Analysis
- The Rebels defeated the No. 19-ranked Gonzaga Bulldogs, 71-48, on March 17, which goes down as their best win of the season.
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, the Rebels are 5-6 (.455%) -- tied for the 28th-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (based on the RPI), the Cardinal are 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 122nd-most wins.
Ole Miss 2022-23 Best Wins
- 71-48 over Gonzaga (No. 19/AP Poll) on March 17
- 66-58 on the road over Georgia (No. 33) on January 12
- 61-50 on the road over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 1
- 78-63 at home over Mississippi State (No. 35) on January 26
- 57-55 on the road over Alabama (No. 43) on February 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Ole Miss Performance Insights
- The Rebels are outscoring opponents by 12.8 points per game, with a +410 scoring differential overall. They put up 69.3 points per game (98th in college basketball) and give up 56.5 per outing (25th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Ole Miss has scored 66.5 points per game in SEC action, and 69.3 overall.
- The Rebels average 74.6 points per game at home, and 63.3 on the road.
- At home, Ole Miss allows 53.3 points per game. Away, it concedes 59.
- The Rebels are scoring 63.8 points per game over their past 10 games, which is 5.5 fewer points than their average for the season (69.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.