The No. 6 seed Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 East Region bracket matchup against the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) on Sunday at Greensboro Coliseum, beginning at 2:40 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky vs Kansas State Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Kentucky Wildcats have put together a 16-15-0 record against the spread.
- This season, Kentucky has won 14 of its 21 games, or 66.7%, when favored by at least -155 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Kansas State has a 21-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Kansas State Wildcats have a win-loss record of 4-4 with odds of +130 or worse this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Kansas State has a 43.5% chance of walking away with the win.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 143.5
||% of Games Over 143.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Kentucky vs Kansas State Insights & Trends
- Kentucky has gone 6-4 over its past 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Kentucky Wildcats have hit the over six times.
- Kansas State has gone 6-4 in its last 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Kansas State Wildcats have hit the over four times.
- The Kentucky Wildcats put up 5.7 more points per game (74.6) than the Kansas State Wildcats give up (68.9).
- Kentucky is 13-8 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 68.9 points.
- The Kansas State Wildcats put up an average of 75.5 points per game, 7.9 more points than the 67.6 the Kentucky Wildcats give up.
- Kansas State is 15-4 against the spread and 17-4 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Kentucky vs. Kansas State Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.