Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 14th-seeded Grand Canyon Antelopes (24-11) take the court against the No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-5) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest starts at 7:35 PM, on truTV.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:35 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: truTV
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Gonzaga Moneyline||Grand Canyon Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Gonzaga (-15.5)||153.5||-1600||+900||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Gonzaga (-15.5)||154||-1650||+950||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Gonzaga (-16)||156.5||-1667||+900||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- A total of 19 out of the Bulldogs' 32 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Grand Canyon has won 14 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 18 times.
- Antelopes games have hit the over 23 out of 32 times this season.
Gonzaga Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1400), Gonzaga is sixth-best in college basketball. It is two spots higher than that, fourth-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Bulldogs have experienced the 78th-biggest change this season, dropping from +900 at the start to +1400.
- The implied probability of Gonzaga winning the national championship, based on its +1400 moneyline odds, is 6.7%.
Grand Canyon Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +200000
- While our computer ranking puts Grand Canyon 119th in the country, the team's national championship odds rank comes in significantly higher, placing it 55th.
- Grand Canyon's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.