Farm to Table: Grilled pineapple burger
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:22 PM CDT
PINE BELT, Miss. (WDAM) -
- One pound of ground beef
- One tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Eight pineapple rings
- One large red onion, sliced into rings
- Four slices of Swiss cheese
- Four pieces of romaine lettuce
- Eight slices of cooked bacon
Heat the grill or pan to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef and Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper. Form the ground beef into four patties.
Grill the patties, pineapple and red onion until charred, three minutes per side. Top burger patties with Swiss cheese and cover the grill to let melt for one minute.
Top the bottom pineapple buns with lettuce, burger patties, bacon and grilled onions, then top with the pineapple bun.
Want more WDAM 7 news in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Copyright 2023 WDAM. All rights reserved.