ELLISVILLE, MS (WDAM) - The Top of Class event has been moved to the A.B. Howard Gymnasium on the Jones College campus. This building also houses the Student Union and Taco Bell and is located across from Anderson and Jones Hall.
Please check your email for details for this event.
Because of enhanced safety protocols due to COVID-19, the Top of Class 2021 event will be broken up into two sections, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, on Wednesday, May 5. Please check your emailed instructions to ensure you are attending the assigned session.
The morning session will follow the following schedule:
- 8 a.m.: Registration at Student Center Plaza entrance
- 8:15 a.m.: Brunch-Student Center Plaza
- 8:30 a.m.: Welcome-Speakers-Presentation
- 9:15 a.m.: “Hat Toss” picture
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.: News media pictures and entertainment
The afternoon session will follow the following schedule:
- 12 p.m.: Registration at Student Center Plaza entrance
- 12:15 p.m.: Brunch-Student Center Plaza
- 12:30 p.m.: Welcome-Speakers-Presentation
- 1:15 p.m.: “Hat Toss” picture
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: News media pictures and entertainment