First Alert: Friday morning forecast

First Alert: Friday morning forecast

Expect mostly clear skies tonight with lows around 30. On Friday expect mostly clear skies in the morning followed by increasing clouds in the afternoon. Highs will be in the mid 50s. By Friday night expect a 40% chance for showers with lows in the lower 40s. On Saturday rain is likely with highs around 50 and lows in the mid 40s. On Sunday, expect more of the same with rain likely with highs in the mid 50s and lows in the lower 40s. The chance for rain is 60%. On Monday, sunny skies return to the Pine Belt with highs in the lower 60s and lows in the lower 40s. For Christmas Eve, expect sunny and mild conditions with highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 40s. On Christmas Day expect highs in the upper 60s to around 70 and lows in the mid 40s. Colder weather is expected to return by the first few days of the new year.

Copyright 2019 WDAM. All rights reserved.