PINE BELT (WDAM) - Not everyone feels like going through the trouble of cooking on Thanksgiving, and that’s okay. Thankfully, there are plenty of places open on Thanksgiving where you can get your feast.
- Shoneys will feature an all you can eat Thanksgiving Day feast, starting at $14.99, which includes a drink and a free slice of pumpkin pie. Kids 4 and under will enjoy a free food bar with adult meal purchase.
- Applebee’s will be offering a special Thanksgiving meal with turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and garlicky green beans at select locations.
- Cracker Barrel will serve a Homestyle Turkey n' Dressing meal on Thanksgiving that includes sweet potato casserole and pumpkin pie. You can also order a feast ahead of time and pick it up.
- Waffle House will be open, as always, for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thanksgiving.
- IHOP will be offering their pumpkin spice pancakes. Hours may vary by location.
- Select Hooter’s locations will be open on Thanksgiving afternoon, according to Business Insider. Be sure to call ahead to make sure your area’s restaurant is participating.
Hours may vary by location. Call ahead to make sure your area restaurant is open.