Apartment fire leaves resident homeless - WDAM-TV 7-News, Weather, Sports-Hattiesburg, MS

Lamar County

Apartment fire leaves resident homeless

A Lamar County man was lucky to escape injury Sunday when his apartment was destroyed by fire. 

Anthony Everidge was asleep when a fire broke out at his apartment in the Shenandoah Apartments on Shears Road.

He got out without injury, but he lost everything he owned in the fire. Firefighters from the Northeast Lamar Volunteer Fire Department were able to save three other adjacent apartments, but they all received heavy smoke or water damage.

The residents in those apartments were also uninjured. Family members have provided a number you can call to help Everidge. 

(601) 297-0820.  

 

Powered by Frankly