- Antonelli College - $75 valued one hour massage
- Ashley Furniture HomeStore - $250 valued gift card
- All Health - $250 gift basket
- Corner Market - $250 gift certificate
- Belk - $350 makeover
- Forrest General Wellness - $500 valued single membership for a year
- Play it Again Sports - $550 elliptical machine and recumbent bike
The finalists will be expected to:
- For the entire 12 weeks: Attend at least 3 workout sessions at one of the locations of Forrest General Wellness.
- Attend 1 individual session with a Registered Dietitian and Exercise Physiologist during the week of August 24th for meal and exercise plans.
- 2 - 3 days a week, blog online about your progress (we can help with that if you don't have any computer experience, but is a requirement to have internet/e-mail access).
- Be available for a TV interviews as needed.
- Must attend weekly rally sessions. This meeting will be Thursdays @12:00 noon. In this meeting, you will be weighed, measured and % of weight loss figured. In addition you will also receive information on nutrition, exercise or stress management. These weekly numbers will be posted to "The Biggest Loser" Page on wdam.com.
- Must attend Fitness Challenges at times scheduled on Sep 17th, Oct 1st, Oct 15th and Nov 7th
What you get as one of the final contestants and what you need to know:
- Free 12 week Membership to Forrest General Wellness.
- 2 Free "WDAM's Biggest Loser" t-shirts to wear during your workouts and for all pictures/meetings and sessions.
- Receive up to 12 rally sessions with a Registered Dietitian, Exercise Physiologist or Wellness Counselor. Can meet with mentors individually up to twice a month, if needed. Participants will need to call 288-1360 to schedule the individual sessions.
- At each rally session, all contestants will be weighed privately and the contestants who have the least amount percentage change of their body weight will be at risk for elimination. Each week the public will vote on the WDAM Biggest Loser webpage to eliminate 1-3 players.
- The contestants who are at risk for elimination will have the opportunity to video tape a short "save me" statement telling the public why they deserve to stay in the competition.