WILD TURKEY BOARD OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WDAM TV, 2362 HWY 11, MOSELLE, MS 39459. The promotion begins at March 15, 2007, Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of MISSISSIPPI at the time of entry. There are no age restrictions. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WDAM TV, B&B Sports (collectively, "Sponsors") and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per individual will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is ONE way to enter this promotion. Beginning at March 15, 2007, individuals can email their turkey game photos to email@example.com to be submitted to the Turkey Board gallery. ALL TURKEY PHOTOS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL MUST ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TURKEY MEASUREMENTS:
- WEIGHT OF THE TURKEY
- LENGTH OF THE BEARD
- LENGTH OF THE SPUR
- NUMBER OF BEARDS ON THE TURKEY
PHOTOS NOT INCLUDING THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST. YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED TO INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION.
Photo entries must be received by May 1, 2007, in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsors, and Sponsors reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
4. How to Vote. Beginning at March 15, 2007, individuals can log on to www.wdam.com and complete the online entry form found on the main Wild Turkey Board page. Entries must be received by May 1 2007, in order for votes to qualify.
Voting entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsors), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Photo entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsors their sole discretion, and Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize. PRIZE CONSISTS of B&B Sports Wild Turkey Board winners package, VALUED AT $150. THERE WILL BE A TOTAL OF only one WINNER.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The WINNER WILL CHOSEN BY WDAM TV FROM THE MOST RECEIVED ONLINE ENTRIES BY MAY 1, 2007. The Winner will only be posted on WDAM.com from May 3 2007 thru May 10 2007. Winner will pick up prize at B&B Sports in Laurel at 1705 Parker Dr.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries and votes received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize.
Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes. WDAM TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winners will receive a Form 1099 from WDAM TV. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDAM TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsors, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the respective directors, officers, employees and agents of each of them, from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, the use or receipt of the prize.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDAM TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDAM TV are final and binding. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsors' web sites, or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsors further reserve the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
To view the winner visit the website at