HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) - Due to inclement weather, officials with HUBFEST say the music and arts festival will now start two hours later. Initially, it was set to begin at 9:00 a.m., but Valencia Williamson with Area Development Partnership told WDAM-TV it will begin at 11:00 a.m. and end at 5:00 p.m.
There will be something for everyone at the festival, including arts and crafts vendors, food and, of course, live music. ADP is working on adjusting the live music schedule due to the start time push back.
There will also be plenty of kid-friendly activities at HUBFEST. There will be three different kids' areas with activities near Town Square Park, West Front Street and East Pine Street.
Here is the music lineup:
- Jay Allen- 11:30 a.m.
- Adam Doleac- 1:30 p.m.
- The Classical Rock Experience- 3:30 p.m.
Town Square Park
- The Mississippi Shakedown- 11:45 a.m.
- Lanna Wakeland Band- 1:30 p.m.
- The 6550's- 3:30 p.m.
- Dark Sky Machine- 12:00 p.m.
- Plant the Waters- 1:30 p.m.
- Paul Johnson and the About Last Nights- 3:00 p.m.
- Joey Taylor Band- 11:00 a.m.
- Cole Hill- 12:30 p.m.
- Cicadence- 2:00 p.m.
- Twice as Nice- 3:30 p.m.