SEMINARY, MS (WDAM) - Funeral services for a Covington County firefighter who died in a freak accident earlier this week will be held Saturday.
Services for James B. Mooney are scheduled for 1 p.m. at Union South Baptist Church in Seminary.
Mooney died Tuesday night at his home on C.W. Wade Drive.
He was using gasoline to burn some wood, when wind blew the gas back on him, catching him on fire.
He died from breathing in smoke and fire.
He was a longtime volunteer firefighter for the Southeastern Covington County Volunteer Fire Department.
Visitation is Friday from 5-9 p.m. at Colonial Chapel Funeral Home in Collins.
He will be buried at the Union South Cemetery.