WDAM Count Down to Christmas Giveaways
Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WDAM TV, 2362 HWY 11, Moselle, Ms 39549 and Southern Designs, Proflow Motor Sports, The Rack, Randy Price and Company, City Home Center, Brown's Home Furnishing, Xtreme Outfitters, Play it Again Sports, Sole Sisters, Reed's Jewelers, Lily B's, Top Tier Board Games, Southern Kernel, Blackwell Furniture, Hub City Hobby, Carter's Jewelry. ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 8am on Monday, Nov 28, 2016 and ends Monday, Dec 19th, 2016. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Mississippi, who are 21 yrs of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WDAM and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- How to Enter. There is ONE way to enter this promotion. Beginning 8am on Monday, Nov 28, 2016, individuals may visit www.wdam.com/countdown and enter via the online entry form. Last entries must be received by 11am, Friday, Dec 19, 2016 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Only one entry DAILY per individual allowed.
For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- Prize(s). There will be 16 single prizes, one presented from each sponsor. Prizes will be a $100 voucher only good to use at that participating business.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
4. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winners will be picked by random from all Countdown to Christmas entries. Each individual winner will be notified which store voucher they have won by email or phone call. They must pick up their prize at the store locations.
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner will be required to sign a release affidavit of eligibility to receive prize. Pick up must be within 10 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited.
7. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WDAM TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WDAM TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WDAM TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).