MISSISSIPPI (WDAM) - Peach season is almost over, so take advantage of this recipe for a tasty peach cobbler while you still can. Don't wait until it's too late to try this one out.
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- 3 peaches
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C.
2. Separate cinnamon rolls and cut into 1-inch pieces. Place the cinnamon roll pieces into a medium bowl and set aside.
3. Cut each peach into 8-12 wedges. Place in a medium bowl, add cornstarch and cinnamon, and mix to coat each peach.
4. In a baking dish, place half of the cinnamon rolls down on the bottom. Then add half of the peaches on top. Repeat and add the rest of the ingredients.
5. Drizzle the icing packet from the cinnamon roll tube over the cobbler and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.