HATTIESBURG, MS (WDAM) - Potatoes are probably one of the greatest foods on the planet. They hold so many nutrients and you can cook them in so many ways. Here's a tasty new way to eat them. Try it next time you have some extra potatoes lying around your pantry.
- 10 russet potatoes
- 1 ¼ heavy cream
- 1 ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/175°C.
2. Slice up the potatoes about a quarter inch thick.
3. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and stir until all the potato chips are coated.
4. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, then stack about 10-12 chips in each muffin cup.
5. Place the potato stacks in the oven for about an hour or until they are fully browned.
6. Allow to cool, then serve with sour cream and enjoy!