PINE BELT (WDAM) - Donations of non-perishable foods, cleaning supplies, school supplies, clothes, etc. are needed for shelter residents in Louisiana. Here are Pine Belt locations where you can drop off items.
- Calhoun and Power's Volunteer Fire and Rescue - 4 p.m.-7 p.m. Thursday and Friday and 8 a.m.- 12 p.m. Saturday
- Jones County Sheriff's Department Training Center -130 North 12th Avenue - 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Kim's No Bull in Laurel - 1030 MS-15, Laurel, MS 39440
- Life Church - 5021 US-84, Laurel, MS 39443
- Central Baptist Church Hattiesburg - 5402 US 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401
- Winn Dixie- Giving any monetary donations at Winn Dixie to LA flood victims
- Collin's Fire Department- 200 S 1st St, Collins, MS 39428
- Southern Miss Cheerleaders- ACE of Hattiesburg -419 Cole Rd- Hattiesburg, MS 39402
- USM Phyiscal Plant - Physical Plant office, located just off of West Fourth Street in the gated area next to the Pat Ferlise Ticket Office.
- Piggly Wiggly in Columbia, 1110 MS-13, Columbia, MS 39429 - Thursday, Aug. 18, 7 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 19, 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Corner Market at Bellevue/Hwy 98 - Thursday, Aug. 18, 7 a.m.-8 p.m., Friday, Aug. 19, 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Seminary Police Department, 123 W Main St, Seminary, MS 39479
- Prentiss Fire Department, 1340 Highway 184 West, Prentiss MS 39474
- Chick-Fil-A at Sawmill Square, Laurel MS
- The Hunter's Edge 407 Hwy 11 South Ellisville, MS
- Hearts of Hope, Walmart in Columbia August 20th from 9am-6pm August 21st from 10am-6pm
Jones Companies is kicking off a relief effort to provide aid to the flood victims in Louisiana and will be working closely with the Columbia Police Department and Reachout America to coordinate this effort. Jones Logistics, LLC is providing two 18-wheelers to transport donated relief items. Items can be donated today through Friday, August 19 at the following locations:
Winn Dixie in Columbia - Wednesday, August 17 until 10 p.m. Winn Dixie in Columbia will donate dollar for dollar any monetary donation at WINN DIXIE to the LA Flood Victims.
Winn Dixie in Columbia - Firday, August 19 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Piggly Wiggly in Columbia - Thursday, August 18, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Friday, August 19, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Corner Market at Bellevue/Hwy 98 - Thursday, August 18, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Friday, August 19, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
City Hall in Sumrall, 4880 Hwy 589, Sumrall, MS, 39482 - open 7 a.m. Friday
Venture Church w/ SouthernCare Hospice, 4700 Hardy Street Suite Y (next to Newks), collecting until Friday at 5 p.m.
Glory Bound Gyro Company, 6174 Hwy 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Topher's Rock 'N Roll Grill - Oak Grove, 5252 Old Hwy 11, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Topher's Rock 'N Roll Grill, 2247 Hwy 15 N, Laurel, MS 39440
City Home Center 2139 Hwy 15 North Laurel,MS
Sam's Mattress Club, 1504 West 3rd St Laurel, Ms 39440.
Temple Baptist Church - 119 Jackson Ave, Petal, MS, Saturday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Purvis Library. donations accepted 9:00 AM-6:00 PM Monday-Friday. Except last Fri. Of the month.
This is an updating list. If you know of another drop off location email us at firstname.lastname@example.org