UNDATED (WDAM) – The Mobile Fall-Risk Assessment and Prevention Laboratory will bring to the Pine Belt non-invasive, state-of-the-art technology to analyze balance, speed, rhythm, and other aspects of a patient's walk to determine the risk of fall. Call 601-467-7707 to schedule an appointment for one of the following locations.
• June 14 at First Baptist Church/The Link, 401 Goodyear Blvd., Picayune
• June 15 at Magnolia Inns and Suites, 816 Hwy. 98 Bypass, Columbia
• June 16 at Purvis Community Center, 112 Shelby Speights Dr., Purvis
• June 20 through 22 at Lake Terrace Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plaza, Hattiesburg
• June 24 at Dr. M.L. Arrington Wellness and Rehab, 1110 Berry St., Prentiss
• June 25 at Richton United Methodist Church, 500 Dogwood Ave., Richton
• June 27 at Cameron Center, 711 N. 10th Ave., Laurel