UNDATED (WDAM) – The Mobile Fall-Risk Assessment and Prevention Laboratory will bring to the Pine Belt non-invasive, state-of-the-art technology to analyze balance, speed, rhythm, and other aspects of a patient's walk to determine the risk of fall. Call 601-467-7707 to schedule an appointment for one of the following locations.
• June 14 at First Baptist Church/The Link, 401 Goodyear Blvd., Picayune
• June 15 at Magnolia Inns and Suites, 816 Hwy. 98 Bypass, Columbia
• June 16 at Purvis Community Center, 112 Shelby Speights Dr., Purvis
• June 20 through 22 at Lake Terrace Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plaza, Hattiesburg
• June 24 at Dr. M.L. Arrington Wellness and Rehab, 1110 Berry St., Prentiss
• June 25 at Richton United Methodist Church, 500 Dogwood Ave., Richton
• June 27 at Cameron Center, 711 N. 10th Ave., Laurel
Copyright 2016 WDAM. All rights reserved.
After losing the first two games of the season by a combined five points, Collins has won 12 consecutive games to advance to the class 2A South State title. The Tigers (12-2) defeated Bay Springs 22-8 on Friday to advance to a south state matchup against Taylorsville (13-1). Collins scored twice in the fourth quarter to overcome the Bulldogs on the road. "I feel great," said Collins head coach Eric Booth, a former USM running back.More >>