Who doesn't love the smell of cinnamon rolls in the morning? Well take a morning to treat yourself to this delectable breakfast treat. Just be careful. The smell alone might attract every person in your house in hopes of snagging one.
Cinnamon roll breakfast muffins
Here’s what you will need:
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar
2 packs cinnamon rolls
1. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Pour batter in each tin about 3/4 of the way. If you pour too much, the tin will overflow in the oven.
3. Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture.
4. Bake at 350°F / 175°C for 35 minutes.
5. Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm.