Fire destroyed the camper that a man had been staying in early Friday morning.
Witnesses said that the man had been staying in the camper which he was using while deer hunting.
Donald Holston, 72 of Mt. Olive received minor burns to his legs and was treated at a local hospital and released.
The incident occurred about one mile off George Boutwell Road in Jones County.
The fire is still under investigation, but it is believed to be the result of a space heater which had been left on.
Copyright 2016 WDAM. All rights reserved.