This is a news release from Nissan
Nissan Group set a July record with total sales (Nissan & Infiniti) of 130,872, an increase of 7.8 percent over the previous July.
- Nissan Division set a July record at 120,439 sales in the month, an increase of 6.7 percent.
- Infiniti finished the month with a sales increase of 22.2 percent to 10,433.
"Strong demand for crossovers such as Rogue and Murano drove Nissan's overall light truck sales up 22 percent and set a July record for the company," said Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Nissan U.S. Sales & Marketing and Operations.
Mississippi built highlights:
- Sales of the Murano crossover increased 17.7 percent to 5,459.
- Nissan’s best-selling vehicle – Altima – set a July record with 33,842 sales, up 27 percent.
- Sales of the Titan truck increased 5 percent to 1,126.
- Xterra sales jumped 11.5 percent to 1,196.
- NV sales rose 24.1 percent to 1,526.